I am honored to accept the Premio Dardos Award! I would like to thank Angie for nominating us for this award and hope that everyone will check out her site, NOT ANOTHER TALL BLOG.
- ENDO hope – This blogger shares her experiences of living and working with Endometriosis to help others, and to help with her own ability to cope with the pain and fatigue.
- LIVING WITH THE DEMONS – “A problem shared is a problem solved. Or at least a weight off the mind.”
- survivingendometriosis – “This is the story of my journey to overcome my incurable illness. This is a story of hope.”
- LIFE COLORED BY PAIN – A 30 something year old woman who has many passions in life and who just happens to be a chronic pain patient.
- The Chronic and The Invisible – “My Journey Through – and Alongside – Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia.”
- LIVING LIFE CHRONICALLY ANONYMOUS – “Who Am I? That you can not know. What Can You Know? I’m Anonymous. I’m A Poet. I’m A Daughter. I’m A Sister. I’m A Friend. I’m Invisible, just like millions of other people around the world. I’m Chronically Ill. I Am Me, And Wouldn’t Give That Up.”
- Positive Outlooks Blog – A sanctuary to promote positive thinking, offer inspiration and spiritual growth.
- overcomingpcos2015’s Blog – ” I found what has been tormenting me for over 10 years. And now I have the knowledge to overcome it. This is my diary. My new beginning, overcoming pcos.”
- The Many Faces of IC – “Having IC has been the most challenging thing I have faced. It has tested my patience, understanding, parenting, my role as a lover, and so much more. If I can reach out and help others in this and similar situations, it helps me feel that all the hell I go through is somewhat warranted.”
- Bloomin’ Uterus – “… helping any way possible to raise funds for various foundations and charities to aid in the research and development of treatments and, hopefully, one day a cure.”
- The Made Thing – “My blog is an exploration of self and learning about ways to enjoy life more.”
- Endo Struggle – “It’s what’s on the inside that counts.”
- IDAHOBLUEBIRD50 – Mysteries galore, cozy, thrillers, suspense, PT, amateur, police, procedures, paranormal, cat, dog, and many others.
- Jessica’s Blog – “I am a businesswoman, I’m a publisher, a friend, an advocate, a survivor. And most of all, through it all, I am a writer.”
- All Our Lemmony Things – For when life hands you lemons.