I’m so honored to have been nominated for the Liebster award by Carter Vail.
I think this is a fantastic idea, and I hope you all will take the opportunity to check out her blog, along with the others I will nominate.
The Liebster Award has German origins. The word “liebster” has several definitions: dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend.
It aims to discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogosphere. Bloggers award other bloggers. Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Here are my 11 random facts:
1. I am an only child.
2. I love animals more than most people.
3. I am a wanna-be vegan. I try to follow a gluten, dairy, and meat free diet, but I’m not very good at it and don’t always do it.
4. My hubby and I have been married for 6 years but together for 11 years.
5. I am short (5’0″).
6. I have Endometriosis, PCOS, and Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia.
7. I am a Financial Coordinator (governmental accounting).
8. I love to travel but rarely have the opportunity.
9. I have 1 dog and 2 cats.
10. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
11. I hope to retire in another country.
My 11 questions for you:
- If you wrote a book what genre would it be?
- What is your favorite color?
- Have you ever heard of Endometriosis?
- What color are your eyes?
- If you had one wish, what would it be?
- What is your favorite band?
- Do you watch sports?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Do you have any pets?
My 11 Answers:
1. Favorite author? Sadly, I don’t read enough to have a favorite author.
2. Favorite book? Crazy Making by Justin Furstenfeld
3. Since Halloween is around the corner, favorite scary creature? Ghost
4. If you could change 1 thing in the world what would it be? I would remove all stigma associated with the treatment of chronic pain and require that everyone’s pain be adequately treated.
5. Your biggest pet peeve? Hypocrisy
6. Your guilty pleasure? Smoking cigarettes
7. What are you currently reading? Stray by Andrea Höst
8. What’s cause is near and dear to your heart? Endometriosis awareness
9. Where is your next vacation to? At this point I can only dream of taking a vacation but if we could, it would be a cruise.
10. What is your current project? Blogging
11. What is your favorite place? Roatan Bay, Honduras
Here are my 11 Blogger nominations: